Sunday, August 29, 2010

Farwelling the Jewels.

I am in the final stages of putting the last exhibition to bed. I have made some boxes and fished out some old dressmaking patterns to use as tissue paper and have spent the morning packaging the jewellery ready to be shipped off or delivered to its new homes!


These are the boxes I made to pack the gear up in. I stamped some cardboard with hand cut stamps and the folded and stuck like mad. The job was made a whole lot easier because I have a bone folder - the must have tool for papercrafters I reckon, if you don't have one you should get one! I made this particular stamp earlier this year in a class run by the lovely Ro.


Getting it all packed up with accompanying letters with some words about the pieces purchased.


Looks like I will be at the Post office for a while tomorrow getting those parcels posted. I will be so happy to send these pieces off as I feel I have taken longer than usual to get sorted this year. In the foreground you can see the little earring folders I made - I got sick of the boxes and I think these are cute - they open like a card and are tied with cord on the side.
Bye-bye Babies!

1 comment:

meyerprints said...

For all art and old print lovers,
Whether it is for decorating your interior, for a gift or simply for your own delight, you might want to check these few images by visiting our site at Meyer Antique Prints. Thank You!

Amateurs d'art et de gravures anciennes,
que se soit dans le but de décorer votre intérieur, de faire un cadeau ou de tout simplement vous faire plaisir, nous pensons que vous devriez regarder ces quelques images. en visitant notre site Meyer Antique Prints. Je vous remercie!



Disclaimer: If we have offended you by sending this to you by mistake, we apologize. Please reply 'NO' or 'Unsubscribe' to this email if not interested, so that we shall add you to our 'Do Not Contact Again' list.