Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flea Market Finds

My travels this week seemed to dredge up a whole lot of sewing paraphernalia ...




Then there were some beady bits ...


including these beautiful seed beads ...


I also turned up some jewellery odds and sods - to be repurposed ...



some pretty embroidery, crochet and old spoons caught my eye ...


I plan to use the spoons to create some more jewellery - like this ...


and finally I unearthed some dolls.


I'm afraid that I am planning to separate their body parts ... mwahahaha!
Pop over to Sophies'  to see what other stuff people have been collecting this week.

3 comments:

grrl + dog said...

arghh!

We just had a massive sale of all of that stuff..time to clear out..

will let you know if I find any more and will send..

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

I do love that wicked laugh of yours!

secondhand bicycles in uk said...

olympic park cycles in london
Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
london olympic bicycle company