Monday, May 14, 2012

Okay so I concede that there is nothing new about a bunting necklace. They are probably all over the Net. However, I have never made one so that at least, is new to me!

Arranging and re-arranging the flags to find just the right sequence ...





Linked together with sterling silver jump-rings.



I am really pleased how the torch-fired enamel looks - a little bit "shabby-chic". It adds to the vintagesque appeal. (and yes, that is a real word - well it is now ...)


I will definitely be revisiting this - maybe some really bold colours next time?









4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, looks great, yes bright colours

Anonymous said...

Amazing! The world always needs more bunting : )

Emma said...

Lovely bunting. Bright colors yes then some pearly rusty ones, there are so many colors out there! Workhop went well, thanks ;)

Jo said...

Love this! Nice colours.