Friday, September 10, 2010

Pimped Chandelier


I am feeling quite self-righteously righteous just now. I actually finished off a project and now I get to show you all! Maybe you remember my Flea Market Find ? I really started off with good intentions and we all know where that road leads don't we? Yes, yes, 'nuff said! Still, although I didn't strike when the iron was hot, I have managed to make something that is heaps better than when I found it.
This is the tricked up candelabra ...
It is pretty tricky to get a decent pic of but hopefully you get the idea.


A bit closer - a riot of colours.


And here it is in action! I love it and have hung it near my kitchen so I hope to use it lots!

2 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

That is one fabulous transformation. I love it! No wonder you're feeling very pleased with yourself!

Rustic Tarts said...

That is just like the ones I saw in Anthropologie (sp?) a few months back....looks fantastic - well done.