Friday, November 16, 2012

How much mess can a messy maker make?

Rather a lot apparently! I have been busy collaging together some metal to create an object that will be part of a print installation. (How come when I say that out loud is sounds so wanky ..!?) Anywat it is a good excuse to clutter up the kitchen table and make a mess ...



note the coffee cup - this was a 3 cup job ....


all the fun stuff - tools, metal and glue!



my collage is taking shape. How handy is that gaffer tape stuff for clamping tricky bits? Love it! Of course this work is due next week so I really needed to get on to it - it has taken a goodly while to gather up the rusty metals and other odds and sods required. I am now the Queen of Pop Rivetters by the way. Just saying.

4 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

Hail to the Queen.
Love your mess, makes me feel like I'm not the only one with a messy place but mine is food and baking so that makes it sticky as well!

Melissa said...

Cant wait to see it finished

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

Looks all sharp and vicious! Excellent!

Lela said...

Please show us the finished work. It looks like it will be amazing!