Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thrift-a-long

I snuck in one very quick look around a local thrift store this week. That's right - one! And it was very quick ... Still, since I am not currently on the look-out for anything specific perhaps it is just as well. I had a half baked idea that I might find something wonderful to wear to a few events that are coming up but it just wasn't meant to be I'm afraid. I didn't leave empty handed though - I found some rather glamourous vintage rhinestone ear-rings. They are lovely and sparkly and a classic style. So, even if I have to wear a daggy outfit , my ears will look glam ...




Pretty no? I hope you all had more time to get to the oppies or flea markets in your area than I did. If you would like to share some pics of your treasures that would be great - just click on the link below


3 comments:

Emma said...

Very sparkly! Love your enameled flowers & beautiful roos!

Melissa said...

I'm gonna have to wear my sunglasses! Very Noice

Pam said...

Hi Sue! It's been a while! Love those earrings a heap! Lovely style.
You've been busy though as you usually are! Your little enamel flowers are fabulous and I love your initiative behind the kangaroo konnection. A great thing to do indeed.
I've put a post up on Friday night linking to you and Jody Pearl, but have decided that coz I'd left it so late in the week that I'll wait until you put up Thrift-a-long for this week. That's if you're still going to?! ♥