Wednesday, October 6, 2010

T-shirt reno.

The eldest daughter came home for a visit and a spot of t-shirt decoration.

Probably not the most conventional method of t-shirt embelishment but heaps of fun. That is a paintbrush in her hand, not a wand!

Certainly it is best to do this outside - fortunately we had perfect weather for it. I should add that both the dog and the cat are now sporting some spiffy turquoise spots.
The finished product - an inexpensive white t-shirt now a piece of 'art' - well it might not grace a gallery wall anytime soon but it looks great and is definitely one of a kind. Flinging paint about like that was intensely 'freeing' - love to break a few rules! I will be drawing the winners of the giveaway on Thursday so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Love the Tshirt definitely a piece of art. I think maybe a doona cover and pillow cases would look good done this way too. The sky's the limit. Or maybe I should say the size of one's backyard.

Enchanted Moments said...

The new 'Jackson Pollack' range...
I like it..........

BOB & MABEL said...

I remember doing the same thing to my t-shirts in the 80's and flicking bleach over my jeans..........

Rustic Tarts said...

It was your daughter's skirt that grabbed my eye immediately - looks lovely.
I have a t-shirt that looks like that except I BOUGHT it!!!