Thursday, September 3, 2009

Working,working,working!

After the mammoth clean-up I finally got into the workroom and made a few things - yippee! I am loving having all those beadies sorted and keep opening the boxes to look at the pretties within! Today was a Fleetwood Mac, Paul Kelly and early Rod Stewart day - hope the neighbours had their windows shut 'cos I'm not sure that my rendition of "Maggie May" is all that inspiring! I was inspired though and am really happy with todays efforts and plan to get into the workroom again over the week-end - maybe I could crank out some Savage Garden or Michael Franti .....
Must-try-not-to be-distracted-by-the-pretties ...

1 comment:

Rustic Tarts said...

Must remember when I am up in your neck of the woods to wind the car window down so I can track your house down, by the singing and music....or maybe I need to wind it up??