Monday, September 12, 2011

The beadies were calling me ...

This afternoon my beads beckoned and unable to resist their Siren call, I sat down and made a few pieces. Strangely, it seemed it was the black and white/cream beads that called out the loudest. That being the case, I have a few pieces to share - may I present "The Black and White Story" (okay, I had my tongue planted firmly in my cheek when I typed that! )


These are lovely wooden beads strung on cotton cord - they look amazing on - kinda like a collar.


I decided a little "vintage"would be nice too and these have the added bonus of sparkle!


Something a little Victorian - I really enjoy using those gunmetal faceted crystals - very classy.


I braided over chain to create this asymmetrical stretchy bracelet. I have one like this and like wearing it 'cos it is easy to take on and off!

Detail of the tassle and coin dangle. I also made a black and silver version of this bracelet.


These ear-rings are made using some components from Susan Lenart Kazmer's range -


Now I am off to pop some of these on Etsy. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

They are all soooooo gorgeous! You are very talented :-)

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

Well done! All beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love the b+w one!