Saturday, December 17, 2011

So indulge me ...

I am not just strolling down Memory Lane with my 'new' record collection, I am hurtling back ready to face-plant it in 1975. Join me ...



All My Friends Are Getting Married - Skyhooks



Lay Your Love On Me - Racey




Baby Its You - Promises.


Oh I so wanted to be the chick in that last video - I had the jeans, I had the braces, I had the moves - so what happened? Ok so I didn't have the boobs or the talent but still ...  What were you doing when these classics were hitting the airwaves? I was busy being YOUNG! If you weren't born when these songs were released please don't bother commenting. (only kidding - sort of - no really - that is just my middle-agedness talking, comment away!)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I so wanted to be that girl as well! OMG the memories of being young... But we still are aren't we?? I also wanted to be Stevie Nixs, and Kate Bush!!

Enchanted Moments said...

I am an eighties music freak, but I do remember listeining to 'Sweet' Fox on the Run, and an awful song that went "Rack off Normy, you and your mate..???" any recollection of that beauty...?

sue said...

I remember Fox on the Run but the "rack off Normy" has me stumped! Maybe we should google it?!