Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome home ....

One of the more interesting aspects of having your semi-adult (in this case 20 year old!) children move back home is the amount of stuff they bring with them. Of course their pets have to come on home too!

Let me introduce Mooshoo - the bearded dragon!







" Oh yeah - work it Baby!"


"Blue Steel"!



"Look at me, look at me..."



"I told you this was my best side!"


Generally, he lives in a vivarium in the lounge room - so I really do have a Lounge Lizard now! Now that the days are sunny and warm we have been taking him out for a spot of earwig and slater hunting - he is pretty fast! He really seems to enjoy catching his own lunch - well it is a bit more challenging than being fed a dozen crickets in a confined space where they have no chance of escape! When he is in his house he provides endless amusement for the kitten who likes to keep a close eye on him!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

He looks very happy