Monday, May 16, 2011

Whinge alert!

I have been flogging my poor brain senseless trying to write an essay and am beginning to think (with the three or four brain cells that remain undamaged by the utter boredom that is in text bloody referencing) that a formal arts education could well see all my creativity fly out the window - or maybe just seep through the floor boards! Whinge, whinge, moan moan ... In order to reassure myself that all is not lost I fished out my latest castings and imagined what I might make with them.


They look a bit motley at the moment but I think most of them should come up ok.


See that bunny there - I think he will be a component in my 'Alice Range' ! Oh I really do have to get all this wretched theory work out of the way so I can get back to my bench. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh wow they are fabo

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

Excellent alchemy *ha ha haaa* Boris stlye laugh.
Watch out! That little rabbi could go a missin with Elly cos it's very cute!