Thursday, June 6, 2013

Change of pace ....

After all the intensity of preparing for an exhibition it is nice to have a bit of time to just potter about. I have cleaned out cupboards and almost caught up on the washing! In the studio I have just been playing around with some new ideas and trying to make some work for places that regularly stock my gear. I am not a production jeweller so this is often a bit of a challenge for me! As a nice change from the hardness of the glass I have been working with, I fished out some vintage lace and started making some pendants ... They are not finished yet but it does mean I will get to play with the Ice Resin which I haven't done in ages!  I am enjoying this little respite because soon I will need to get cracking on work for a couple of shows ... Life is good ...





3 comments:

Lela said...

I just tried ice resin for the first time about a month ago. That was fun! And I just picked up some old lace last weekend at herb fest. Now you've got me goin! ;)

sue said...

Glad to inspire Lena - hop to it!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh they're pretty. X