Saturday, June 1, 2013

Opening night ...

Well the exhibition "Bold" is up and running at the Gallery@Pikes and despite torrential rains a lovely bunch of people braved the elements and came along to the opening. Prints by SA artist Gail Kellett and jewels by ME! I am not a gifted public speaker but no one fell asleep during my talk so I am gonna count that as a success. Now for a day off with my besties and back to the bench tomorrow ...


All ready for the guests to arrive ...


My jewellery in fine company with Gail Kellett's lovely prints.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and
starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us useful information
to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!


My web page get more info

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

Fantastic Sue! It's a beautiful exhibition. To you all in blog land, hope you can visit the exhibition at Pikes Wines if you're near Clare Valley SA. Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

Fabulous, loved it all.
Well done

Jillb said...

Well done!!