Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gotta love school holidays ...

The most remarkable thing about having a seventeen year old home during the school holidays is the rapidity with which they can chew through your allowable downloads. In turn, it is remarkable how agonisingly slow Internet use seems to be once your ISP shaves your speed - sigh - how did we ever manage on dial-up? All this is of course a prelude to me excusing my bloggy absence - Internet activity on my behalf has ground to a halt as my greedy, download sucking teen hogs both the computer and it would seem, all of CyberSpace!
So Christmas is almost here - and I still have pressies to wrap, jam to label and some cards to write! Truth be told, I love the busyness of this time of year and all the fuss and bother. Sorry. Can't help it. I will soon have all my kids under my roof and there will be plenty of food, fun and now that they are older - cocktails - gooooodeeeeee! Santa must have checked his list twice by now and the elves are no doubt giving those brave and stoic reindeer a Braveheart-esque speech to spur them on. Bring it on I say! Are you ready for serious cute overload? Checkout this pic from Rudolphs baby album ...


Awwww ......!

2 comments:

Rustic Tarts said...

How precious!

Hope you have a lovely time with your cherubs too. Merry Christmas

melissa said...

I had to show my kids the photo of Rudolph and they think he is so cute, but the the 4 yr old says thats not Santa holding him cos he hasnt got white gloves on!

Have a great Christmas!