Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hope Softies

I know these will not do much to help the people of Queensland rebuild after the enormous losses from the floods but I do hope they bring a smile to a little persons face.





I will be posting these off to the lovely Steph who will distribute the softies to little kids in Brissie. You can read about it here or hit the "hope softies" badge on my side bar. I hardly sew at all anymore but I felt really inspired to dig out some fabric and concoct a pattern for this terrific cause. Oh and don't forget I have some pretty jewels for sale on my madeit site - everything has been reduced to just $20 each, shipping in Oz is free and all proceeds will go to the flood appeal. So if you need a pressie or just want to spoil yourself hop on over - and don't forget to say "Hi"!

3 comments:

Steph said...

They are wonderful Sue! Thanks so very much!!! I can't wait to see little ones' faces as I hand them out :) You're a treasure...thanks again x

Thea said...

These are adorable. You're so multi-talented and generous Sue. Bless you. x

Numinosity said...

You just happened to whip these out Sue? You are my hero! They are so sweet and these types of things do seem to mean a lot for children that have lost everything. I remember reading about post -Katrina experiences and this is the type of thing that can be extremely comforting for the little ones.
You've got talent girl, have I ever mentioned that?
.........b l o g c r u s h........ :)

xoxo Kim