Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home from the market - and there is rain - gooodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

In terms of actual sales the market was a bit of a bust. Still, I got to spend the day with my daughter and I did make at least two new acquaintances that I hope to stay in touch with. This is how the stall looked.

This was part way through the day so it is a bit messy!

 
Sold a couple of candlesticks but it looks like this one will be residing with me!


Oh so pretty journals from the lovely Melissa at Mogs Designs.



I got really bored when my daughter went to have coffee with some pals so I made me some friends of my very own. They didn't have a great deal to say but were patient listeners!
Hope your weekend has been full of adventure!

3 comments:

Eureka! Beads said...

The stall looks great, very colourful :)

Melissa said...

Oh poor treas having to make up your own friends
Melissa
xxx

Collecting Feathers said...

I love idea of using different glass bowls etc for your candlesticks xxNick